MSM - Organic sulphur
MSM (Organic sulphur) is vital in the formation of keratin collagen and elastin - which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones and joints, internal membranes, plus skin, hair and nails. Each of our vegan tablets comprises 1000mg of MSM; this is the 60 tablet sized supplement
- MSM (Organic sulphur) is vital in the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin (disulphide bonds) - which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, internal membranes, skin, hair and nails
- The human body contains a relatively large amount of sulphur. Our skin, hair and nails all have a high sulphur content
- This supplement comprises tablets of MSM; with 1000mg of MSM (Methy Sulphonyl Methane) per tablet
- This MSM supplement is suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- This supplement is Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Nutritionists previously thought it was unlikely that we could become deficient in sulphur levels. During the last few decades, however, a number of factors have taken their toll:
- Over-farming of land, leading to deficiencies in the food chain
- Long-term storage of foods
- More processed and preserved foods
- A large increase in the use of fast foods and pre-prepared foods
As a consequence few people eat enough raw, sulphur-containing foods on a daily basis. Sulphur amino acids should also be available from complex proteins in our normal diet. However, some nutritionists now suggest that taking a sulphur supplement is beneficial.
MSM is taken as a dietary supplement to restore organic sulphur levels so the body has the correct building blocks to repair and restore normal functions wherever possible.
Dietary Sources of MSM
Dietary sources of MSM include meat, fish, poultry, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, grains, beans, legumes and unpasteurised milk (approx 2 to 6 parts per million), and coffee (approx 1.5 parts per million).
1-3 MSM tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- concentration du produit
- 1 000 mg
- 60 or 180 tablets
- Methyl sulphonyl methane, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Mme C. C.
avril 9, 2018
Je voulais vous dire toute ma reconnaissance de m'avoir aidé à trouver ce produit en comprimés. J'en utilisais dans mes cosmétiques maisons mais c'est bien plus efficace en interne ! Un Grand Merci.
Recommended to buy: Yes