The information contained in this site is purely informative. No part of this information may taken as medical advice, prescription or other medical suggestion. We suggest that, before changing your diet, if you are pregnant, taking medication of any sort, suffer from hypertension, epilepsy, you must consult a medical adviser. Before taking any natural product you need to be aware that many of nature's pharmacy is extremely potent and your safety is paramount.
We do not accept any responsibility in case of accident or other incident resulting from using products purchased from this site.
Please read this carefully. If you don’t have time now print it off and read it later.
This information is a guide only! We make every effort to ensure this guide is accurate and up to date but Remede Naturel accept no liability in respect of any omission or error within this guide. The buyer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of any product intended for themselves or any intended application. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction using any of our products Remede Naturel accept no liability and no liability is accepted in respect of any reputed therapeutic characteristic.
- Keep all essential oils and other natural products out of reach of children, preferably in a locked cupboard or locked carry case and then out of reach. Remember they can be crafty devils at times and if they see you using or mixing oils it will look interesting to them and they may try to copy! If a child does ingest any essential oil DO NOT induce vomiting, give them one glass of water to drink and seek immediate medical attention giving as many details as possible such as products swallowed and amount. The best thing to remember is prevention is better than cure!
- Also keep all essential oils and other natural products away from pets.
- Do not use essential oils neat on the skin. Essential oils should always be mixed with a base (or carrier) oil first. As a general guide there should be no more than 2% essential oil in a carrier oil. To help work this out 1ml of essential oil is roughly equivalent to 20 drops, 2ml = 40 drops etc. Therefore if you have a 100ml bottle of a carrier oil such as sweet almond you should mix no more than 40 drops of essential oil with it. Remember this guide is for adults, if mixing for children we always suggest you seek professional advice first! Lavender and tea tree are the ONLY two oils you can use neat on skin but always very small amounts (1-2 drops) and not on a regular basis. If adding essential oils to a bath dilute first in a small amount of full fat milk or dispersing bath oil base, if neither is available always agitate the water after adding the oil so it doesn’t settle on the surface and cause irritation.
- Do not let essential oils and other natural products come into contact with eyes. If anything does accidentally get in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Always wash hands after using essential oils and other natural products, this is the most common way to transfer into the eyes. Also don’t forget if using essential oils and other natural products and you break off to go to the loo, wash hands FIRST, think about it! May not be too pleasant if you forget!
- Do not take any essential oils orally.
- If you are PREGNANT, BREAST FEEDING, EPILEPTIC, ASTHMATIC, have a HIGH/LOW BLOOD PRESSURE or any HEART CONDITION, SENSITIVE SKIN or any other specific condition always seek professional medical advice before using essential oils, essential oil based remedies and other natural products such as ours.
- Some oils (especially citrus ones) are photosensitising and should not be used before exposure to direct sunlight or sun-bed.
- Keep neat essential oils away from plastic, painted or polished surfaces and never use near a naked flame or source of ignition.
- 10. Do not use machinery or drive after relaxation therapy or use of any soporific oils such as clary sage, passiflora incarnata or other sleep inducing products.