Intended for short and medium term use to increase zinc level.
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissue. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Soil depletion of zinc has reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli
- This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
Zinc contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
Zinc contributes to normal:
- fertility and reproduction
- cognitive function
- immune system function
- protein synthesis
- acid-base balance
- carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of vitamin A
- metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it is therefore an antioxidant
1 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
- concentration du produit
- 30 mg
- 60 capsules
- Zinc Citrate, Alfalfa, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.