Little people [food supplement]
For children over four years, teenagers ; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and trace minerals. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
For children over four years of age, teenagers and lightweight adults; a Food State multivitamin and mineral in a very small tablet. This supplement contains good levels of B-complex vitamins, 10µg of vitamin D3 and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin).
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Very small tablets and therefore easy to take - ideal as a children's multivitamin and mineral
- This formula has recently been improved with the addition of 50µg of vitamin B12 per tablet (as methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous and immune systems, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Provides good levels of the other B-complex vitamins alongside vitamins D3, C, E and K
- This supplement has good levels of minerals including selenium (50µg), copper (0.5mg) and zinc (2mg). These trace minerals all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- It also includes 2mg of iron per tablet and 30µg of both chromium and iodine. Iron contributes to normal cognitive development in children, chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels, and iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones, cognitive function and growth of children
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human gastrointestinal (digestive) tract
- Children aged from 4-6 years = 1 tablet daily with food
-Children aged 6 years and over and adults = 1 tablet per 20kg of bodyweight daily or as directed by a practitioner
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, zinc citrate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, ferrous fumarate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa; biotin, folic acid, niacinamide, para amino benzoic acid (PABA) and selenium combined with inactive Saccharomyces cerevisiae; vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin); vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide
- 60 tablets
- Feb 2022
No customer reviews for the moment.