Aloe Vera Gel
Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle and active cold-extracted gel sourced from the highest quality raw ingredients. It is intended for topical use only and can be applied to minor cuts, abrasions and sore skin.
Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle cold-extracted gel sourced from the highest quality raw ingredients. It can be applied to minor cuts, abrasions and sore skin.
- The type of Aloe vera we use is Aloe barbadensis miller
- This is a gentle Aloe skin gel
- Some people use Aloe vera as a moisturising sunscreen
- Aloe is traditionally used topically and can be applied to minor burns, grazes, skin eruptions, stretch marks and dry skin conditions
- Our Aloe Vera Gel is free from perfume and parabens
For topical use only. Cytoplan Aloe Vera Gel can be applied to minor skin wounds such as cuts, grazes, small ulcers, spots and burns to aid healing or to help lessen the effect of stretch marks. Apply to skin as often as required.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made with eyes, flush with cold water. This product should not be used by people with sensitivities to benzyl alcohol.
- 200 ml
- Aqua, Melissa officinalis, Tilia vulgaris, Citrus aurantium amara, Glycerin, Sclerotium gum, Phenethyl alcohol, Levulinic acid, Aloe barbadensis, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium levulinate, Sodium hydroxide, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Linalool.
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.